Hello, and welcome to my blog, and the last stop on the 2014 P&Co iNSD Designer Blog Hop! (Looking for the DigiScrap Parade? You might want to read this post first, and then click here.)
You’ve worked your way through the blogs, collecting numbers and letters and learning fabulous things along the way, right? (In case you ended up here by mistake, click here to start at the beginning.)
- Amber Shaw
- Deena Rutter
- Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs
- Scotty Girl Design
- Digital Scrapbook Ingredients
- Karla Dudley
- Amber Morrison
- Anita Designs
- Sabrina’s Creations
- Celeste Knight
- Happy Box
- Laura Passage
- Simply Tiffany Studios
- Gennifer Bursett <— You are here!
Before I give you the last bit of the coupon code, here’s a couple of things. First of all, I’d like to point you all in the direction of a recent recoloring tutorial I did on the P&Co blog, and the coordinating watercolor alpha freebie you can use to practice the technique. It’s a super fun one, and I hope you all enjoy it!
Next, I’ve got a great mix of Grab Bags in the shop, and you can get some great deals on many of my kits. Whether you want a Manstache (with bigger kits) or are content with a Boystache (with smaller kits), I’ve got you set!
I’ve also got a new kit up for the May Stash, and it’s a fun one! Check out Gellies, v.1, and then go see the rest of the May Stash, too! There are some amazing products in there!
Looking for a gift for Mom? If you place an order with Persnickety Prints this Saturday, you’ll get this 5×7 print free, and it’s ready-to-frame and gift!
Like the looks? It coordinates with Julep, one of my favorite kits, and – like everything else – it’s on sale this weekend!
And lastly, I’m hosting a fun little game in the P&Co forum this weekend. Hop on over if you’re up for a challenge, because one person will win a $25 gift certificate to my store! That’s it for me, except… Oh, yes. That last bit of the coupon code! *wink* Just a couple of quick reminders:
- You should have a total of 14 letters and 3 numbers, including the one you get here. If you missed one, click back through the list I included above.
- Make sure that Bermuda Triangle is the only thing in your cart.
- Use all uppercase letters, and no spaces.
- Be sure you enter the coupon code in the “coupon” field, and not the “gift certificate” field.
- If you have any issues, you can email me at helpme[at]pixelsandcompany[dot]com.
- The coupon code is only valid through May 31, so don’t delay!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this blog hop as much as we have! Happy iNSD!